Protocol are delighted to be working exclusively on behalf of a leading, innovative grade 2 OFSTED training provider in order to recruit for a forward thinking, highly motivated Health and Social Care and Early Years Trainer who will travel throughout the South of England. You will be joining a passionate, driven team who have a lot of growth plans over the coming years.
- Deliver full training and support learners to achieve Early Years & Health and Social Care qualifications. In addition, deliver full training and support learners to achieve English, maths and/or Digital Skills qualifications up to Level 2 (where appropriate).
- Develop high quality and effective Individual Learning Plans for their learners that creates personalised learning to enable the learners to undertake the learner journey and achieve the required learning outcomes.
- Manage a caseload of learners, providing customised high-quality delivery.
- Develop resources and materials for Early Years including high quality ‘Schemes of Work’ and training plans.
- Ensure the well-being and safety of the learner throughout their period of learning.
- Gain feedback from learners and employers through focus groups, surveys and verbal feedback as appropriate and contribute to course evaluation.
- Carry out all duties and work in accordance with the quality improvement procedures and in the spirit of the clients values.
The person & qualifications
- English and Maths qualification (minimum Level 2)
- Teacher training qualification (at level 3 or above).
- Sector based qualification (minimum Level 3)
- Successful experience of working in the modern training/education sector delivering Early Years/Health and Social Care qualifications.
- TAQA assessment qualification is desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.