Protocol are delighted to be working with one of the leading Training Providers in the country in order to recruit for a Healthcare Training Consultant who will travel through North and East Yorkshire delivering training to staff who work as healthcare assistants in GP practices.
- Support learners in their training
- Provide expert level training to Healthcare Assistants working within GP Practices
- Deliver high level Healthcare training
- Travel throughout North Yorkshire to deliver the training
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in a GP practice as a senior healthcare assistant or a Nurse would be a distinct advantage
- Assessing or teaching qualification would be desirable
- Have experience of undertaking physiological measurements (blood pressure, blood sugars, respiration rates, pulse oximetry etc.)
- Also experience of taking blood samples and other samples, including urine, sputum and swab samples
- Experience of removing stitches and undertaking ECG’s would be a distinct advantage but not essential
- Access to your own vehicle
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.