Protocol is working with a provider of flexible and bespoke support for Schools Education whose mission is to free up leadership time, allowing schools to focus on teaching and learning.
Our client is looking for a Curriculum Advisor in Primary-level ICT to work in a Consultant/Long Term Contractor position. This is a flexible position which would suit candidates able to commit to three days per week.
- Deliver school based and company wide ICT development projects on time and on budget, contributing to the holistic ICT vision, including infrastructure and hardware procurements, reviewing architect plans and advising when necessary
- To provide information, advice and support on the delivery of the National Curriculum in ICT, including supporting teacher assessment/record keeping and standard attainment targets.
- To contribute subject-specific expertise on resources to schools and their curriculum support.
- To provide in-service training and facilitate termly network meetings for teachers in the subject of ICT and its assessments, in terms of full day, half day and twilight training courses in schools and centre based.
- Run activities that focus on teaching and learning through ICT, at a strategic level, with Senior Leadership Team and Governing Bodies and with teaching staff at classroom level.
- Provide leadership and strategic development in school in the use of ICT in teaching and learning across the curriculum.
- To evaluate service offerings in line with customer needs, market trends and identify service development areas.
- Google Certified
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- CEOP Ambassador
The person & qualifications
- UK recognised qualified teacher status
- Other qualifications for specialist skills (e.g. Product Training and Certification, Legislation Knowledge and Certification)
- Extensive teaching experience in a Specialist Leader of Education (SLE) Capacity
- Extensive teaching experience within the area of ICT and applying technology cross-curricular
- Extensive experience in developing schemes of work and bespoke plans
- Proven experience of applying technological innovation to improve pupil outcomes and improving teacher efficiency
- The latest version of the National Curriculum and other initiatives the promote better outcomes for students and teachers
- All elements of the National Curriculum in ICT.
- The processes of curriculum development, planning and production of schemes of work
- Current educational developments and legislative changes, including the major curriculum issues currently facing schools.
- The structure of school inspections established by OFSTED.
- The nature and needs of pupils and communities based on local demography
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.