We are delighted to be assisting an education provider in appointing an interim clerk to the board.
The successful candidate will need to be available to start January and be able to offer 4 days a week until at least May.
- The post holder will be responsible to the Board for ensuring that it proceedings are conducted in accordance with the provisions of the Instrument and Articles of Government and the rules and regulations made under statute in respect of the Charties Act, Companies Act and in respect of general law.
- Will be responsible for ensuring the Board meets regulatory requirements laid down by the Funding Bodies.
- Provide independent, high quality guidance and advice on statutory, constitutional, operational, procedural and ethical issues.
The person & qualifications
- Hold minimum Level 2 qualification in English and Maths
- Experience of working in the FE Sector
- Experience of advising governors
For a full job description or an informal conversation please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.