We are delighted to be working with an education provider to appoint an Interim Engineering and Construction Work Based Learning Manager.
The ideal candidate will be available straight away and be able to offer full time hours for the duration of the academic year.
- Ensures all learners experience consistently good and outstanding teaching, learning and assessment.
- Ensures accountability and compliance across the curriculum team for high quality teaching and learning, proactively identifying any performance/quality gaps and addressing these robustly and effectively with Course Managers.
- Supports and facilitates the monitoring of quality and standards of the curriculum and staff with Assistant Principal and takes action to ensure the teaching and learning process is at least a ‘good’ grade in inspections, assessments and audits.
The person & qualifications
- Recognised leadership & management qualification, or experience of managing in a further education environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of quality control and assurance processes
- Proven ability to develop and lead a high performing team
For more information about this role please call Emily on 0115 911 1123.
Interim Consultants at Protocol
Protocol have a rich history of working with Interim Consultants to provide support and guidance within the education, training and skills sector.
We pride ourselves on offering a service with added benefits that ensures our talented candidates feel supported, valued and represented at their very best.
We offer our interim candidates:
- Freedom from administration or payroll charges
- A dedicated recruitment consultant to support you throughout your assignment
- Efficient payment of invoices – paid within two weeks of submission deadline
- Internal DBS application system – with no hidden fees or admin charges
- Free careers support, advice and CPD
If you would like to find out more about working as an Interim Consultant with Protocol, please do give our specialist team a call on 0115 911 1268
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.