Protocol are working on behalf of a leading Awarding Body. We are looking for Investment End-Point Assessors under the new standards. For this role, occupational competency is key. The ideal candidate is someone who has recently carried out the role, to be assessed, themselves and who also has a good understanding of the new apprenticeship standards.
The role will be flexible around the candidate in relation to both location and days of work. The expectation is that the role will be around 20 days per year.
– This role typically sits within the Operations areas of stock exchanges, stockbrokers, investment managers, banks, financial advice and wealth management firms, and investment consulting and investment administration businesses.
– A fully competent candidate will be capable of performing complex and specialised activities
– Be fluent in the systems and processes of the organisation
– Will be aware of the wider risk implications of their role and the business
The person & qualifications
– Assessing qualification – desirable
– Recent/current industry experience
– Educated to degree level
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.