Do you have experience in an IT Support Engineering role? Do you have experience working as a 3rd Line Support Analyst?
Protocol are pleased to present this an excellent opportunity at an FE College based in Merseyside. All feedback from staff working there has been very positive, the college has a well established reputation for high standards, excellent facilities and outstanding support for students and staff.
We are looking to recruit the best 3rd Line Support Analyst/Engineers to start immediately, the position will contracted for 3 – 6 months with a potential for this to be reviewed.
- As a 3rd Line IT Engineer the role will require a strong troubleshooting, problem solving and technical skills based background using various diagnostic tools.
- The role will involve providing general 3rd Line IT support to a range of the College’s IT Systems which sit predominantly on a Microsoft platform.
- You will be responsible for guiding customers through situations over the phone and face to face by providing resolutions to incidents to reach customer satisfaction.
- Communication is a key skill to enable the management of faults through incident, change and problem management.
The person & qualifications
- Previous experience in an 3rd Line Support role is essential.
- You must hold a relevant IT qualification.
- You must have knowledge within the following areas: Windows Server OS 2008/2012/2016, Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013/2016, Linux OS, Mac OS, PowerShell Scripting, Office 365 Support, Federated Identity Services and Image creation and development.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.