Protocol are proud to be working for a leading End-Point Assessment Organisation – looking for high level experts in their field, no assessing experience necessary, as long as occupational competency is up to speed. For this particular role we are looking to speak to candidates with Life Sciences experience with a biological background as opposed to chemistry.
- The role as an End-point assessor is to be able to assess the apprentices knowledge and understanding at the end of their qualification
- This work is possible to do as free-lance or alongside full time employment Independent assessment ensures apprentices have the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours detailed in the Standard
- As a scientific laboratory technician, you’ll be involved in a variety of laboratory-based investigations within biological, chemical, physical and life science areas.
- You may carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing of results as part of a scientific team.
- Your job is to provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines
The person & qualifications
- Highly competent within your industry
- Recent, up to date industry experience
- Previous experience teaching or assessing would be desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.