We at Protocol are recruiting for a fantastic college on a fixed-term basis in the East London area. You will act as the Lead Nurse Education Development Specialist until July 2019.
You will be able to provide high quality specialist knowledge to facilitate the development of the Level 5 Nursing Associate Foundation Degree (FD) in preparation for delivery in September 2019.
- To lead on the development and support the full delivery of the level 5 Nursing Associate Foundation Degree (FD)
- To work in partnership with local, regional and supra-regional Healthcare partners
- To develop a sustainable relationship with the College and discipline specialist Higher Education providers to secure accreditation for delivery.
- To advise on sourcing of appropriately qualified and experienced curriculum development practitioners
- To oversee the development of relevant module content and associated assessment tasks
- To oversee and quality assure the development of relevant curriculum documentation including module guides, resources and student handbooks
- To co-ordinate validation events
- To be responsible for gathering all monitoring and funding information in a timely manner to meet funding requirements
- To establish and monitor relevant quality systems to ensure high quality programme development and delivery
- To establish timelines for the project delivery and ensure these are adhered to in accordance with HEFCE’s regulations
- To write reports and submit to HEFCE and validating bodies as required
- To ensure that all project paperwork is accurate and compliant
- To ensure all audit requirements are fully met and HEFCE-compliant
- To work closely with the Marketing team to ensure the required events, marketing and communications strategy is in place to support recruitment to the programme
The person & qualifications
- List qualifications, experience and skills the role requires
- Educated to degree level and relevant experience
- To hold current registration as a Nurse Practitioner with the RCN
- Recent clinical experience (can come from a range of settings)
- Project Leadership
- Experience in the entry level education of Nursing professionals / paraprofessionals
- Maintaining accurate records
- Managing teams
- Developing and maintaining quality systems and procedures
- Providing management control information
- Working on own initiative and producing information in a timely manner
- Good IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft products
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.