Protocol are recruiting on behalf of an upcoming Training Provider, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give their clients a competitive edge.
We’re looking for Management Assessors to join their team and help us to deliver Apprenticeships with a difference!
Role: Management Assessor
Salary: £35,000 Negotiable
Benefits: • 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays • Childcare Vouchers • Refer a friend scheme – up to £300 • EAP (Employee Assistance Plan) • Season Ticket Loan • Study Leave • Career Break after 3 years’ service • Pension • Eyecare Vouchers
- Based in Camden,, you will: Manage caseload of learners who are completing apprenticeships up to level 5.
- Plan, design and deliver classroom based workshops which will support learners in successful completion of their apprenticeship.
- Ensure all processes and procedures with regards to compliance and quality are followed Be responsible for managing own caseload ensuring it is 100% up to date
- Have experience in delivering training to diverse groups of adults
- Attend and contribute to standardisation meetings and sharing good practice Have confidence to recommend best practice when it comes to teaching learning and assessment
The person & qualifications
- You must have Knowledge and understanding of apprenticeship standards
- Ideally delivered CMI accredited qualifications in the past
- Assessor qualification (D32, A1, TAQA or equivalent)
- Experience in managing caseload of learners based in different locations in London
- Experience in delivering Functional Skills (with the support of Functional Skills tutor)
- Ability to delivery timely completion and high pass rate for learners
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.