We are working with a fantastic college in the Wolverhampton area who is looking for a dynamic Leadership Development Trainer for the delivery of CMI Level 5 Leadership and Management Apprenticeship Programmes for a national brand organisation on behalf of the College. This role is a full time, permanent position, offering an annual salary of up to £40,000, and the college are looking to interview immediately.
- To create, design and deliver the mandatory, developmental and organisational learning requirements for new and existing staff across the organisation at a number of locations nationally
- To have responsibility for specific elements of the management learning plan.
- To interpret and create/design learning solutions to support the plan, using a blend of teaching methodologies including e-learning, self-managed learning, remote delivery, taught sessions and on the job training as appropriate.
- To create original learning material (including e-learning).
- To research and pilot new learning methods and resources.
- To plan and deliver study group sessions with Managers, leading learning activities and encouraging shared learning experiences and best practice
- To deliver underpinning knowledge, Functional Skills and other elements required within an Apprentice standard.
- To facilitate the delivery of CMI modules to a consistently high standard for managers and Senior managers.
The person & qualifications
- Degree or other level 5 qualification in Business Management
- Teaching/Training/assessment qualification
- English and Maths GCSE (Grade C or above)
- Evidence of engagement with in house training and development
- Up to date knowledge of the Common Inspection Framework
- A strong occupational background in Management
- Experience of design and delivery of Professional Management Development programmes such as CMI or ILM
- Ability to assess Functional Skills within the main programme
- Ability to implement curriculum and quality improvement strategies
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to interact confidently and with complete credibility at all levels
- A record of excellence in training and assessing within Leadership and Management
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.