Protocol are recruiting on behalf of a Learning & Development company with a difference! Our client work with some of the world’s biggest brands, designing and delivering innovative development solutions to give their clients a competitive edge. We are recruiting assessors from multiple locations across the UK, Head office based in Merseyside.
We’re looking for leadership and management coaches across the country to join their team and help us to deliver Apprenticeships with a difference!
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1 or TAQA/CAVA
- Experience of delivering full Apprenticeships in Level 3 Management and Team Leading
- Experience in delivering Functional Skills (Maths & English) to level 2
- Must hold occupational competency within Management
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle
- Must be flexible with travel
- Experience of using OneFile
- Comfortable using a range of ICT packages such as Skype
- Assess and support learners working towards full Apprenticeship
- Monitor learner attendance and review progress
- Support learners through their Functional Skills
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship
- Carry out remote learner sessions and reviews
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress
- Organise and book learner exams
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted
- Preparing learners for EPA
- Ensuring learners achieve timely and that a high quality of evidence is obtained
- Work effectively with L&D team and facilitators
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to effectively organise and prioritise workload
- Work-based Learning assessor experience
- D32/D33, A1 or TAQA/CAVA assessor qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.