Do you hold an Assessing Award? Do you have a background in Plumbing?
Protocol are pleased to present a fantastic excellent full time permanent opportunity at an Ofsted “good” FE college based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a Learning Skills Coach in the Plumbing Department. Interviews will take place W/C 25th March with a view to start in April, so apply today so you don’t miss out!
All feedback from staff currently working there has always been consistent and very positive. The annual salary is paying up to £27,000 P/A depending on your skills and experience, along with your salary you will also receive many other additional benefits such as discounted gym memberships, childcare vouchers, excellent pension and much more!
- You will be based at the main campus with delivery and assessment in the workplace or satellite centres in the local area.
- Follow and abide by the College Standards and Core Principals and assure at all times excellence in the experience, progress and outcomes for the Apprentices and their employers
- To provide a structured delivery plan, assessment and formal progress review route that will enable the Apprentice to successfully achieve the framework/standard skills and qualification(s) and end point assessment
- Deliver consistently good or better learning outcomes and progress through employing an effective variety of learning methods, skills development, coaching and mentoring
The person & qualifications
- Assessor and/or verifier award
- Appropriate professional qualification, minimum Advanced/Level 3 in relevant occupational specialism
- A recognised teaching qualification (or willingness to work towards)
- A good general standard of education including Maths and English Grade A*-C (or equivalent) or Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.