Exciting, temporary opportunity!
Protocol are looking for a dedicated and caring individual with a genuine passion for supporting learners to achieve their full potential. If you are looking for a rewarding role in a diverse and challenging environment, we want to hear from you.
- Provide support to learners within the Construction department
- Teaching / Assessing students Plumbing up to Level 3
The person & qualifications
- You will have a calm, patient and flexible approach with previous experience of providing support to young people, ideally in the 16-19 age groups.
- You will be educated with a level 2 qualification in English and Maths at grade C or above.
- Have trade experience and hold an assessors award and/or teaching qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.