Protocol are working on behalf of a leading training provider recruiting for a Management Trainer/Assessor in the Workington area. Ideally, applicants should be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, i.e. Business Management, to deliver appropriate level of teaching and assessment in the workplace. Previous teaching and assessing experience is not essential as training will be provided. However, candidates must be prepared to work towards attaining teaching and assessing qualifications.
- To carry out training & assessment of Management qualifications to Level 5/6.
- Development learning materials, prepare schemes of work and maintain accurate records to monitor learner progress, achievement and attendance.
- Provide high quality academic guidance and advice to ensure that all learners have a productive and effective learning experience
- Take responsibility for the development and delivery of teaching, learning and assessment.
The person & qualifications
- Excellent and up to date knowledge of the subject area combined with a broad subject background enabling contributions to teaching programmes
- Understanding of teaching and assessing processes
Minimum of 5 years experience of working within a Management role
- Passionate about teaching and learner satisfaction
- Dedicated to the delivery of the highest quality learner experience.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.