A fantastic part time permanent opportunity is available at a college based in Shropshire.
Protocol are looking for a Mechanical Engineering Lecturer
- The role requires the identification of skills need, delivery of high quality teaching, learning and assessment and to be observed and appraised on an annual basis in accordance with the Collee and Awarding bodies quality requirements.
- Deliver and teach Mechanical Engineering practical and theory to Levels 1, 2 and 3 learners to agreed success targets.
- Prepare Schemes of Work, workbooks and training packages for training, as required by the Team Manager.
The person & qualifications
- Must hold a formal teaching qualification
- Must have experience delivering level 3 Mechanical Engineering
- Must have a minimum level 4 Mechanical qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.