A fantastic opportunity is available at a college based in Greater Manchester.
Protocol are looking for a part time Media Lecturer to start immediately for approx. 19.5 hours per week.
- You will be responsible for delivering Level 3 Media Production
- You will be responsible for delivering Level 2 Creative Digital Media
The person & qualifications
- A formal teaching qualification
- A valid DBS issued within 12 months or on the Update Service
- You must have experience teaching BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Media Production and Level 2 Creative Digital Media.
- You must have a minimum level 3 Media qualification
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.