Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a part time 0.6 permanent position?
Protocol are pleased to present a fantastic opportunity at a FE College based in Greater Manchester.
We are looking to recruit a Cookery Tutor for 14 hours per week and 1 day carrying out leadership responsibilities. (approx 21 hours in total)
With excellent rates of pay between £25,000 – £30,000 P/A (Pro rata) depending on your skills, qualifications and experience, apply today so you don’t miss out!
- You will be responsible for delivering cookery sessions, this can include: Street foods, BBQ, Baking etc with the flexibility to take on leadership responsibilities.
- Leadership responsibilities include: meetings, admin, curriculum support
The person & qualifications
- You must have experience delivering cookery courses
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of all cooking areas
- You must hold a minimum level 3 cooking qualification
- You must have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- A teaching qualification is desirable but not essential
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.