Protocol are currently recruiting for a Technical Trainer / Assessor with a sound background in electrical engineering.
Salary: 33k plus benefits
Start date: ASAP
Core responsibility of the role is the delivery of training and assessment to apprentices and adults in electrical skills. Including 3 phase motor control, PLC and Automation. In addition, skills in supporting the following disciplines would also be advantageous:
– Mechanical Maintenance
– Pneumatics / Hydraulics
– TIG Welding
– Including 3 phase motor control, PLC and Automation – Knowledge of thermodynamics / Services and utilities.
– Driving licence
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Self-starter who is proactive and can work on own initiative
– Train and assess candidates
– Develop and present training material
– Produce reports
– Monitor candidate performance.