Protocol are delighted to be working with a leading training provider in order to recruit for a multi skilled assessor who specialises in Hospitality, Customer Service and Business Administration on a permanent, full time basis in South Yorkshire. You will be required to deliver teaching, learning and assessment and maintain a portfolio of employers and learners to high quality standards.
- To deliver highly effective teaching, learning and assessment for learners in the Hospitality & Catering, Customer Service and Business Administration sectors, plus English and maths Functional Skills, using blended learning approaches.
- To work with all other Delivery Teams and Managers to ensure vocational provision is coordinated effectively into all programmes.
- To maintain own optimum caseload value by building relationships with new and existing employers and identifying potential new learners.
- To carry out and use initial assessment of potential learners, and ensure that additional support needs are met and to provide quality information, advice and guidance to learners and therefore enhance career progression opportunities.
- To provide a contribution to the development of the sector’s continuous improvement within the business, developing and designing course material, sharing best practice and looking for innovation in teaching delivery.
The person & qualifications
- Qualified to deliver up to level 3
- Assessor qualification
- Teaching qualification
- Experience of delivering work based qualifications
- Experience of developing teaching material
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.