Protocol are currently recruiting for a Trainer / Assessor specialised in Pipefitting / Plating to join a fantastic College in North Lincolnshire. The college works with national employers to deliver apprenticeship programmes in engineering and technical disciplines. These are delivered in the contextualised environment of the Apprentice Training Centre. In order to support the delivery of these apprenticeships the College is looking to recruit highly motivated, experienced and qualified trainer/assessors to pass their skills to the next generation.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you read on and hit APPLY! l!
- To engage with employers as required. This may involve marketing activities such as business development including developing relationships with employers, promoting our training and development offer, and helping employers decide what provision meets their needs to maximise opportunities for referrals to our provision and opportunities for students/learners including placements and progression.
- To provide appropriate pre and on-course guidance to support learners through to successful completion (and potential progression). This may include completing interviews and ensuring appropriate placement onto programmes.
- To undertake all necessary planning, preparation and assessment to ensure effective and efficient teaching delivery, adhering to College policies and procedures, funding requirements and external body requirements.
- To undertake reviews, assessment and verification tasks as required for subjects at levels appropriate to your qualifications and experience to enable the timely completion and claiming of achievements in line with College, awarding bodies and funding requirements
The person & qualifications
- Level 3/4 in a Pipefitting / Plating discipline or related subject
- Relevant industrial experience
- Thorough understanding of quality assurance processes
- Ability to inspire and motivate apprentices
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.