Protocol are working on behalf of an industry leading Training Board within the Construction industry in order to recruit an Plant Operative Trainer.
- Working within the Plant Department
- Delivery of Training & Assessment in order to achieve course objectives
- Ensuring that course material, equipment, training aids and documentation is available to meet the objectives of the course
- Updating and developing course material, including training aids, lessons plans and timetables
The person & qualifications
- The successful applicant will have gained extensive experience within the construction plant operating sector of the industry in either Earth Moving or Lifting operations
- Supported by a recognised plant qualification (CPCS, NPORS, NVQ)
- Possession of teaching/assessor qualifications would be advantageous but training will be provided if necessary
- Recognised apprenticeship and or qualifications, for example – CPCS card or relevant (Blue) in multiple categories relevant for Plant
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.