This is your chance to work with a fantastic college based in Greater Manchester that has recently been recognised as GOOD following a recent Ofsted inspection.
Protocol are pleased to present an excellent full time permanent Plumbing opportunity. We are looking for Plumbing Lecturers who can deliver the level 3 Plumbing qualification.
Feedback from our staff working there is consistently very positive and have been given clear instructions from day one.
Interviews are due to be taking place W/C 19th November, apply today so you don’t miss out!
- To deliver excellent and inclusive teaching, learning and assessment in the classroom, so that learners are inspired to succeed and progress.
- To plan delivery so schemes of work, lesson plans and individual learning plans support learner progress and timely achievement.
- To undertake ongoing high quality formative and summative assessment of learners work both in class and through regular out of class activity to monitor progress.
- To initiate and respond to new curriculum developments and plan resources as appropriate.
- Reflect on own practice, including teaching, learning and assessment, and review and implement ways in which the learners learning experience can be improved.
- To complete and submit all paperwork relevant to role in a timely manner, including exam entries and accredited achievements.
- Attend all meetings and appropriate staff and curriculum development activities as required.
The person & qualifications
- A Level 3 qualification in Plumbing is essential.
- A good standard of education including Maths and English Grade A* – C (or equivalent) or Level 2 Literacy and Numeracy is essential.
- you must hold a formal teaching qualification (Assessing Award is not essential but is ideal)
- You must have a valid DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
- Experience of successful teaching on previous Plumbing Courses
- Ability to deliver exceptional teaching and learning and inspire, motivate and engage learners in learning.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.