We have a fantastic vacancy that has arisen to work with one of the largest further education and higher education colleges in the UK, with unique colleges across two counties. They aim to deliver learning experience which lead to the development of wider skills bases.
It is a supportive, friendly and technology driven environment, with student success rates at an all time high.
Their values and culture are centred around innovation and their aim is to create students who are ready for the professional world. They believe that the well-being of our staff is key to ensuring that we can deliver on those aims.
- Generous holiday entitlement – 25 days for support staff, 35 days for lecturers and management; plus statutory public and bank holidays
- Pension schemes
- Childcare Vouchers – salary sacrifice scheme
- Free gym membership – available at most sites
- Discounted beauty therapy and hairdressing products and services at the college salons
- Employee Assistance Programme – a confidential telephone support service for you and your family to deal with life’s challenges
- Cycle to work scheme
- To deliver Plumbing Levels 1-3, full time 8:30-5pm
The person & qualifications
- Must have a teaching qualification
- Must have a Plumbing qualification
- Experience teaching Plumbing Levels 1-3
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.