We’re delighted to support an excellent FE college with their recruitment for a Programme Coordinator for the STEM curriculum area. This is a great opportunity into FE management for someone looking to further their career.
- Plan, develop and co-ordinate a range of courses in the Curriculum Area to ensure that the offer meets the needs of all learners and takes account of best practice and national developments so that students achieve their learning outcomes and progress to a positive destination.
- Continuously improve the quality of the whole Study Programme through ensuring timely compliance with the Quality Framework Structure e.g. assessment schedules and course review activities.
- Contribute to strategies designed to improve the quality of Teaching, Learning & Assessment e.g. Learning Plan and support the development of innovative approaches to curriculum delivery
- Organise the day to day operations of the Curriculum Area e.g. arranging cover, organising local arrangements for open evenings and parent, employer or other College related events
The person & qualifications
- A proven track record of raising standards and can demonstrate inspirational teaching and learning
- Experience of managing a department and managing innovative change
- Capable of working in a changing environment
- Able to demonstrate energy, enthusiasm and commitment to working as part of a team
- Able to assess and develop further the current curriculum offer
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.