We are delighted to be recruiting for a Project leader of Technological Transformation for an education Provider based in North Yorkshire.
The successful candidate will work with the senior team and IT Manager to deliver a step change in the use of technology across the curriculum and ensure this is reflective of the use of technology with industry.
This an exciting opportunity for a strong project leader whose technical knowledge is second to none!
This a 12 months Fixed Term Contract opportunity.
- Support Curriculum Leaders to understand the emerging technologies being used in the industries served by their courses.
- Engage with local and regional business and their representative groups to help curriculum leaders to understand the emerging technologies and how curriculum can be developed to prepare students for them.
- Develop a vision for the use of technology within classrooms, which exploits the opportunities offered by the MS 365 suite.
- Work in partnership with the IT Manager to construct a plan to deliver the vision for the use of technology in learning.
- Support curriculum teams to develop learning resources for use in class which exploit the available technologies.
- Train or arrange training for those staff who need assistance in using the technologies already in place and/or those being introduced.
The person & qualifications
- First class technical knowledge
- Strong project management/leadership experience
- Strong understanding of the running of a Further Education College would be an advantage.
For more information about this role or an informal discussion please contact Emily on 0115 911 1123 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.