Exciting new Job Opportunity as a Property Maintenance End-point Assessor
- As an assessor in PMO, you will be assessing learners at heir final stage of the qualification. Learner Profile The primary role of a Property Maintenance Operative is to optimise property condition and quality and to ensure the building is kept in a safe working condition.
- Property Maintenance Operatives need to maintain a high level of quality, providing maximum satisfaction to customers, clients, guests and team. They will understand the mechanism of buildings including electrical, plumbing, plant, safety systems and equipment. They will provide first and immediate response to fault finding, whilst maximising quality and ensuring cost effectiveness. They will ensure prevention of major damage that could result in extensive costs and minimise reactive intervention. Typical job roles Maintenance Assistant, Property Engineer, Facilities Assistant, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician, Caretaker, Janitor, Multi-Skilled Technician, Premises Manager Suggested Sectors Housing, Healthcare, Social Care, Hospitality, Education, Commercial Properties, Leisure, Retail, Public & Private Sector Buildings.
- This work is possible to do as free-lance or alongside Full-Time employment, we would estimate about 35 days a year, possibly more. Independent assessment ensures apprentices have the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours detailed in the Standard.
- Apprentices are assessed using different methods to demonstrate competence. We are looking to interview immediately. If you are interested in working at this fantastic Organisation and are available for interview, please apply with your CV and daytime contact number.
- Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.