Protocol are proud to be working for a leading End-Point Assessment Organisation – looking for high level experts in their field, no assessing experience necessary, as long as occupational competency is recent and relevant. As an assessor in Relationship Management Banking, you will be assessing learners in the banking sector, complete their final stage of their Level 6 qualification.
- Supporting apprentices’ through the final stages of their apprenticeship
- Passing expertise onto the next generation of professionals
- The role may sit in several different areas of the Banking industry: Corporate, Commercial, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking, Card Services.
- Typical roles are likely to be junior to mid level relationship management positions. On completion it is likely to be similar to an individual exiting the graduate programme.
- The apprentice will typically specialise in a particular area of banking eg Corporate/Commercial; Retail; Wealth. Market Awareness and Customer Understanding competencies will be specific to that area.
The person & qualifications
- Proven industry competency
- Recent/current industry experience
- Educated to a high level
- Assessing qualifications would be desirable
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.