Work with one of the largest and most successful colleges in the country
Fed up of working for disorganised businesses with learners falling behind or living in fear of financial collapse?
Then this role will is a keeper.
Retail, customer service, business admin, team leading assessor – East Norfolk region
Retail experience is a must and the more subjects you can cover, the better.
Protocol are looking for a full time assessor to start as soon as possible although notice periods will be considered, apply today so you don’t miss out!
- You be will be responsible for assessing Customer Service, Retail, Team Leading, Management and Warehousing whilst embedding Functional Skills Maths & English.
The person & qualifications
- You must be a driver.
- You must live near Great Yarmouth – within 40 miles.
- You must have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one.
- You must have experience in assessing retail, with experience in the industry.
- You must hold an assessing award.
- Experience using an electronic portfolio and an understanding of new standards and levy funding would be an advantage.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.