Protocol are working on behalf of a leading training provider based in the Midlands in order to recruit for an experienced sales executive to join their growing team. My client is nationally renowned and have over 20 years experience of working with hundreds of schools across the UK to deliver intensive, results-based interventions for young people who are at risk of not achieving their academic potential.
- Work closely with the business development managers to manage their appointments and their diaries accordingly
- Responsible for acquisition of new quality appointments and prospect data to enable positive meeting conversion
- Ensure segmentation of prospect data is maintained, enhanced and continually updated
- Meet objectives set including meetings seen, data validation, segmentation criteria, and pipeline and campaign development
- Respond effectively to inbound marketing leads to secure them
- Responsible for all documentation and CRM systems are kept up to date and current
The person & qualifications
- Proven track record in diary management, telemarketing and business development
- Networking and communication skills
- Previous sales or customer service experience
- Organised, methodical and self-motivated
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.