Are you a qualified Science Lecturer in the Leicestershire area? Can you cover any of the specific fields of Science? If so, we want to hear from you!
Protocol are a leading recruitment agency working with colleges, training providers, end-point assessment organisations and local authorities nationwide.
We are currently seeking qualified Science Lecturers to work at various colleges and training providers across Leicestershire on a variety of temporary roles!
- Create daily lesson plans and learning activities for students.
- Differentiate lessons when needed to give all students access to the curriculum regardless of disability, instructional level, English proficiency or level of interest in the subject.
- Evaluate student performance on tasks established by the standards using different methods such as observation, performance-based tasks or other standard test practices.
The person & qualifications
- Hold a teaching qualification
- Hold a Science qualification at Level 3 or above
- Have recent experience of the BTEC, GCSE, A Level curriculum
- A current DBS certificate
Why choose Protocol?
We work hard to make sure our services go above and beyond for our candidates. We strive to ensure that working with us is not only simple but enjoyable too – that’s why we offer an extensive range of benefits. From personal support to useful career resources, top technology to some nice little extras, we work hard to make sure our candidates are made to feel valued. This includes:
- Work with more than half of the UKs colleges and hundreds of other providers
- Regular job alerts
- Flexible and permanent opportunities
- Dedicated candidate support
- Free career advice
- Online Learning Zone – full of free CPD courses
- Generous Referral scheme – £100 of Amazon vouchers for you and a friend! (terms and conditions apply of course!)
- Online timesheet management
- NEST pension scheme (for temporary workers)
- No DBS admin fees
- Regular communications
- Discounts at Specsavers
- Holiday pay for temporary workers
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.