We are working with a great college in Stevenage. This is a full time permanent role offering a fantastic salary of £25,000. They are looking to recruit for this position and hold interviews ASAP
- Planning and delivery of campaigns, targeting a range of audiences including students and business clients to deliver organisational objectives. Core activity includes social media campaigns, email campaigns, print and digital advertising (Google Ads and social media advertising).
- Writing high quality content in a range of formats – including sales pitches, website copy, articles, newsletters and brochures – to engage multiple audiences.
- Managing and improving the Group’s websites to optimise users’ experience.
- Supporting events such as College open events and community events, ensuring relevant collateral is on hand.
- Evaluating campaigns, ongoing activity and web/social analytics to make informed communications decisions.
The person & qualifications
- A track-record in developing results-driven communications campaigns
- Exceptional writing skills including strong proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Proven ability to develop digital content.
- Ability to produce video content desirable.
- Proficiency in using Google Ads, paid social media advertising, mailchimp, content management systems
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.