Protocol are delighted to be working on behalf of leading Electrical Training Provider who hold a fantastic reputation within the industry in order to recruit for a permanent full time Electrical Installations Trainer.
- Training and Development
- Deliver training events to agreed standards at PPL Training centres or on customer premises, throughout UK and occasionally overseas
- Carry out assessment of candidates against established criteria
- Develop both open and bespoke events to meet specified needs
- Quality Management
- Ensure that delivery standards and service levels meet customer expectations
- Process promptly all associated documentation concerned with the above activities
- Person Specification (Qualifications)
- An engineering apprenticeship or equivalent recognised training programme
- A relevant electrical qualification at QCF level 3 or above
- City & Guilds 2382 and 2391 or 2394/2395 or equivalent
- Suitable engineering experience in electrical or building services discipline
- Good knowledge of typical electrical installations in a commercial environment
- A full driving license and be willing to work away from home for short periods
- The ability to work both individually and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong written and verbal communication ability
- Enthusiasm for training and development
- Engineering qualification at QCF level 4 or above (HNC or equivalent)
- Recognised Internal Quality Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1 or equivalent)
- Practical experience of inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Authorised Person Low Voltage experience within MOD, NHS or Commercial FM Sector, beneficial but not essential
- Previous teaching or training experience
- Literate in MS office applications
- The ability to maintain a relaxed outlook under pressure
- Patience and a sense of humour
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.