Protocol are proud to be working for a leading End-Point Assessment Organisation – looking for high level experts in their field, no assessing experience necessary, as long as occupational competency is up to speed (within the last 12 months).
However an assessor’s qualification would deem you an ideal candidate. Based on the location of the work involved, it would be desirable for the successful candidate to be based in the south of England.
Working with a range of learners, carry out high quality and compliant end-point assessments of apprentices’ competence against the apprenticeship standard at scheduled venues. Provide technically competent judgement and decision-making against the recognised assessment plan and complete a range of IT and paper based resources and report documents. Grade assessments in accordance with the assessment plan and internal standardised matrices and provide feedback where required. Ensuring all documentation and decisions are fully compliant and meet all regulatory and internal standards, complete the end-point assessment process by confirming grades and pass/fail judgements on a range of work-based evidence.
Logistics. Supply Chain. Warehousing
Core knowledge – all Warehouse Operatives will have a good understanding of:
- Safe driving and/or operating techniques to standard and as trained, relating to MHE (e.g. Counterbalance/Reach Trucks, Powered Pallet Trucks, Ride on Pallet Trucks, Order Pickers, Narrow Aisle Pickers, Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, Forklift Trucks) as relevant to their role and setting; adherence to safe practice when working at heights.
- Steps to take to minimise the effect their work (and the wider industry) has on the environment; the need to maintain a high level of housekeeping and manage waste effectively; using packing materials efficiently to reduce waste and costs; the consequences of not using or disposing of these correctly.
- Safe use of equipment and machinery (such as MHE, vehicle and delivery systems); where to find instructions/guidance; consequences of incorrect use.
- Use of warehouse systems and processes relating to packaging, moving and receiving stock (eg Load Container Lists) within a warehouse environment to facilitate the safe handling of goods and an effective and efficient service to internal/external customers.
- Basic IT applications and other relevant technology and systems, including warehousing management, data capture, radio and barcoding systems to ensure the safe and efficient processing of goods.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.