Protocol are proudly recruiting on behalf of a Training Provider who work in collaboration with the Armed Forces. We are currently seeking an Apprenticeship Coordinator to join our Royal Signals Team. Your main duties will be delivery of training and ensuring the progression of learners undertaking their Telecommunications apprenticeship.
- Delivery of training to underpin apprentices’ knowledge
- Ensuring good and timely learner progression
- Assessment of apprentices’ work
- Acting as a mentor and coach for apprenticees
The person & qualifications
- A good standard of education and experience in a Military communications environment is desirable
- The successful candidate will have experience of assessment of learners, lesson planning and preparation.
- In addition the above experience you must be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, good key skills including numeracy, verbal and written communication and IT, good record keeping skills, initiative and the ability to self-organise and work under pressure.
- The ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines is essential.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.