Protocol are working on behalf of a leading employer in order to recruit for an Associate Training Designer and Innovation Expert on an initial 12 month contract. Our client are searching for an experienced Senior Associates to play a key role in building the Learning Lab proposition. Learning Lab aims to provide an unrivalled personalised online learning experience which helps people to reach their full potential. This is a challenging role in which you will have the opportunity to shine.
- Demonstrate the ability to use, or quickly learn how to use, graphics, video development and video editing software (e.g. Adobe Creative Cloud) to create training assets for courses delivered on Learning Lab
- Work with client facing stakeholders from all lines of service and other global services, to identify opportunities to deliver training to clients. You will need to quickly understand the specific business context so that you can provide valuable challenge and guidance.
- Manage the delivery of the solution to clients to ensure high levels of adoption by setting up users, providing onboarding advice and guidance, and supporting the Operations team with handling user’s queries.
The person & qualifications
- Have an awareness of Intellectual Property Rights (i.e. copyright) requirements applicable to their activities
- Demonstrate experience in developing and delivering training either in a corporate or school setting. Also having a passion to understand how people learn, improve online learning experiences and be aware of the latest thinking and best practice for learning.
- Strong analytical and project management skills to effectively identify issues and be able to apply sound conclusions resulting in the right solution, at the right time and at the right cost
- Awareness and passion for eLearning and Learning Technologies and how they can be used to add value and transform the way we learn
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.