We are delighted to be assisting an education provider in West London with the appointment of a Work Based Learning Manager for Electrical Installation, Plumbing, Building Services and Commercial.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving forward the growth and quality of Electrical Installation, Plumbing & Building Services WBL provision and commercial delivery.
- Development of partnerships through excellent communication with external bodies and industry employers.
- Achieving excellent learner retention and achievement through setting aspirational student targets and effective quality assurance.
- Teaching across a range of programmes according to his/her specialism and will be responsible for the effective curriculum management of a range of WBL and Commercial programmes.
The person & qualifications
- Minimum Level 3 in Electrical Installation/ Plumbing or Building Services
- Teaching qualification recognised for FE sector (e.g. Cert Ed, PGCE, DET)
- Assessor/Verifier awards (desirable)
- Experience of building and maintaining effective working relationships with employers and other external partners
- Successful experience of meeting targets, tracking progress and ensuring successful outcomes
- Experience of teaching or assessing in the relevant subject area (minimum 3 years)
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.