A fantastic opportunity is available at a college based in Greater Manchester.
Do you have a sales background? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a full driving licence and have access to your own car?
Protocol are looking for a Work Experience Officer to start immediately. The position is ongoing and the hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm.
- You will be responsible for traveling to employers and you’ll provide information, advice and guidance to help service users make realistic choices about their education, training and work.
The person & qualifications
- You must have a sales orientated background
- Must have access to your own car and have a full driving licence
- Must have the ability to research information and explain it clearly
- Must have excellent communication skills as you will be required to talk to people about their abilities, interests and achievements whilst exploring learning and work opportunities.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first.
We’re more than a recruitment agency – we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone.
Whatever your career goals, we’ve got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits – your future is in good hands.
The legal bit
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.