This candidate an ambitious and adaptable individual who loves to take on a challenge and help others through the application of skills acquired over the last 16 years.
With 12 years of experience working within the training industry, they are able to provide excellent quality assurance support within a number of occupational areas including IT, Business Administration, Customer Service, Employability, Management and Functional Skills in line with awarding organisation standards. They have fostered excellent working relationships within varying roles and has built a trusted and professional reputation for delivering a high standard and meeting targets.
As an experienced Assessor for Higher Apprenticeship qualification, she loves to see how individuals and organisations can develop and strive to achieve common goals. Having always been a people orientated and customer focused person; she enjoys driving improvement and quality within the training industry, specifically apprenticeship programmes.
Education & Qualifications
- Level 3 Certificate in Property Investment
- Higher Level Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management
- Team Leader Training
- EDI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- ILM Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership
- Level 4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
- ILM Level 3 Management Apprenticeship
- Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
- Certificate in Education
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Business & Administration
- Level 3 Certificate in assessing candidates using a range of methods
- Team Leading Apprenticeship
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Associate Member of ILM
Subject : IT, Business Administration, Customer Service, Employability, Management and Functional Skills
Suitable for : Lecturing, Assessing & IQA
Available from : 15/07/2020
Updated on : 15/07/2020