To deliver effective teaching, learning and assessment of Apprenticeship Standards.
- To plan teaching, learning and assessment for apprenticeship programmes ensuring that they are tailored to reflect apprentices workplace duties to ensure that they achieve the required outcomes for learners End Point Assessment.
- To deliver outstanding teaching and learning to reflect the New Apprenticeship Standards so as to achieve high success rates.
- Develop innovative and flexible delivery that will allow learners to access construction apprenticeship programmes at various points across the academic year.
- Contribute to effective progress reviews for learners and their employers ensuring that all learners are working towards achieving a distinction at their End Point Assessment.
- Work with the College employer engagement team to visit employers and to promote the college’s apprenticeship programmes for construction, ensuring that income targets are successfully met and that planned growth is achieved.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for construction apprentices in a timely manner in line with ESFA funding requirements.
- To comply with all college quality assurance procedures as prescribed by the Vice Principal -Curriculum & Quality to ensure the achievement of all internal and external audits.
- To use all appropriate resources effectively to ensure that the learners’ experience results in positive learning outcomes and high professional standards.
- Work with the Director of apprenticeships to identify new commercial opportunities and provide input into bids for additional funding.
- Regularly attend internal and external events to promote Macclesfield college apprenticeship offer.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite café
- 30 days annual leave for Business Support colleagues and 40 days for Academic colleagues, plus 2 weeks at Christmas
- Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health
- Excellent pension schemes
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £38,000 per annum, depending on experience and qualifications
Posted date: 03/10/2021
Closing Date: 24/10/2021