Macclesfield College has an innovative vision in delivering high quality education to a wide range of learners.
The post-holder will be involved in the marketing, planning, delivery, assessment and internal verification of Electrical programmes across 18th edition and 2365. This will involve supporting the Colleges learners in achieving their academic goals and career progression by delivering high quality lessons, and ensuring high student attendance and satisfaction.
The post-holders existing excellent skills will be enhanced by the College’s continuous professional development programme.
- To deliver on a range of course programmes and provisions at all levels, including preparation of work and assessments both at college sites and in the workplace
- To take responsibility for students, including interviewing, pre-course assessment, enrolment, induction, pastoral care and review of progress.
- To participate in and contribute to curriculum development and review, including the development, marketing and introduction of new courses.
- To contribute to all quality assurance requirements relating to the course programmes
- To take responsibility for students, including pre-course assessment, enrolment, induction and review of progress.
- To liaise with external agencies, including validating bodies, employers and placement providers.
- To take personal and professional responsibility for keeping up-to-date in the subject area.
- To participate fully in residentials, educational visits and work placements where these form part of a course programme.
- To attend meetings, assist with administration and contribute to the efficient running of Macclesfield College.
Benefits of working for us:
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted hair and beauty treatments
- Onsite café
- 30 days annual leave for Business Support colleagues and 40 days for Academic colleagues, plus 2 weeks at Christmas
- Employee Assistance Programme and occupational health
- Excellent pension schemes
- Cycle to work
- Retail discounts
- Learning and development
- Continuing Professional Development
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: Up to £36,011 per annum, depending on experience
Posted date: 06/09/2021
Closing Date: 26/09/2021