To deliver effective teaching, learning and assessment to learners within brickwork and construction disciplines. The purpose of this role is to be involved in the development of this area and programmes. The role will involve delivery of quality education, training and support to a range of students aged 16+.
- To plan teaching, learning and assessment for college programmes using the appropriate college format to ensure effective learning.
- To deliver teaching and learning to at least a consistently good or outstanding standard to achieve high success rates.
- To assess accurately learners work both formatively and summatively against appropriate awarding body criteria to ensure learners achieve their qualifications.
- To comply with all college quality assurance procedures as prescribed by the Vice Principal -Curriculum & Quality to ensure the achievement of all internal and external audits.
- To use all appropriate resources effectively to ensure that the learners’ experience results in positive learning outcomes and high professional standards.
- To support learners progress through personal tutoring and parent/carers evenings to help learners achieve their full potential and progress appropriately.
- To assist with the marketing of college programmes including identifying new opportunities, attending internal and external events and interview evenings to increase the recruitment of learners.
Macclesfield College is a leading provider of Further Education and Higher Education in the North West of England. Macclesfield College is part of a modern, inspiring campus providing education to learners of all ages and abilities. Based in East Cheshire, the College offers free secure campus parking and excellent transport links.
Recognised as a ‘Good’ College at its November 2017 Ofsted inspection. Our mission is simple- “Empowerment through learning”.
Macclesfield College has just been confirmed as the overall best- performing FE institution within the key Cheshire and Warrington sub-region, according to the latest statistics published in the National Achievement Rate Tables.
Furthermore, on 5th April 2019, Macclesfield College was proud to be awarded winners of the ‘Business and Education’ category of the East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Awards.
For further details contact Human Resources on 01625 410007, or email email@example.com
To apply, please visit the Macclesfield College Website and download the relevant forms.
Organisation: Macclesfield College
Location: Macclesfield, Cheshire
Salary: up to £36,011 per annum depending on experience
Posted date: 03/10/2021
Closing Date: 07/11/2021