Do you want to be part of an established market-leading brand that prides itself on its high-performance team culture?
Protocol are proud that, despite the pandemic, we have continued to grow at pace and are now looking to add new team members to our business. So, if you would like to be part of our growth journey whilst developing your own career, then this job could be for you.
We have over 26 years’ experience solely servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors and really understand recruitment. Our expertise, passion and specialist consultants have made us the first-choice supplier to many institutions across the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent recruitment services across both academic and non-academic roles. We recruit at every level in an organisation, from Chief Executive to support staff, temporary, sessional and interim contracts, to permanent appointments. Dedicated teams work on named accounts; with specialist teams working with independent training providers, colleges and universities.
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
Under the supervision of the Recruitment Manager you will be a key part of a high-performing, agile 360⁰ Recruitment Team and deliver excellent recruitment services to:
- Workers seeking sessional or permanent work
- Client facing Recruitment Consultants and FE clients
Your particular focus will be on finding and presenting the very best candidates for work against defined requirements and identifying opportunities through effective candidate management.
You will take responsibility for creating and maintaining excellent relationships with:
- Your line manager and other company staff delivering support services
- Your Team members and colleagues
- Peer Recruitment Team members and colleagues
Responsibilities, Outputs and Outcomes
- Through the sourcing of high-quality and high calibre candidates for sessional and permanent work you will support the team to achieve it’s annual Business Plan based on an established formula of team salary multiples. The Business Plan will evolve based on client demand and opportunity and you will manage your time to deliver the most cost efficient return on investment through successful and profitable recruitment.
- Maintain, monitor and report against a simple set of personal KPIs sufficient to plot where you are against objectives, targets and candidate satisfaction.
- Be an active and successful high performing Recruitment Consultant with a reputation for finding the very best candidates who are eligible, safe and fit for work in an FE environment. Respond positively to every request for a candidate and efficiently and effectively refine your searches, using the company database and off-database techniques including headhunting to ensure an exact candidate to client match, enhanced by a choice of candidate where possible.
- Communicate clearly with all potential candidates to ensure that each role is accurately described and that they fully understand the requirements of the role including any special travel measures or specific aspects of the job that could lead to a fail to complete the assignment.
- Present your candidate(s) in the most compelling way, skilfully articulating their core skills and competencies, demonstrating how these meet fully the Client-Candidate Brief. Have a relentless focus on improving your Conversion Rate towards 100%, ensuring that every candidate request is fully qualified and effectively and consistently worked, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction. Look for every opportunity to place high quality candidates.
- Build and sustain a professional presence in the market through company marketing initiatives, social media and personal and team reputation for successful delivery, including headhunting and undertaking public domain due diligence on potential candidates. You will be competent in sending messages and bulk emails whilst maximising systems to conduct searches and advertise jobs using social media graphics.
- Act at all times with high levels of personal integrity and professional behaviour. You will actively engage with training and development sessions and will support others in your team building a positive team culture.
- Use company data and the CRM carefully, responsibly and accurately in accordance with company policy. You will maintain, administrate and cleanse candidate aspects of the database.
- Mutually support team peers and colleagues from other teams. This will involve you developing a wider team-based skills set and multi-tasking to meet routine and unexpected peaks in workload and undertaking any tasks your line manager considers is reasonable to provide an exceptional service.
- As your experience levels increase and to reflect the needs of the team your manager may require you to take on additional responsibilities for a portfolio of clients.
- You are a natural team player who cares about others and works to the highest personal standards.
- You are a skilled and experienced consultant with high levels of IT skills.
- You are ambitious for yourself and target driven.
- You thrive in a feedback and learning culture willing to adapt and change when results need to improve. You commit to taking personal feedback in the positive manner and can accept rejection of a candidate solution. Rejection will motivate you towards continuous improvement.
- You will not send out work if it is below our ‘Best in Class’ standard.
- You celebrate all success, your teammates and your own.
- You work in an orderly way with attention to detail and a maintain records of key transactions.
- You are professional in appearance, punctual and committed.
- You will uphold the company’s values and standards.
- Higher Education
- Recruitment Qualification
If you do not currently meet the Highly Desirable criteria you will be willing to consider personal and professional development towards it, with a measure of company support.
We believe our employees should be rewarded for the hard work they do, which is why we offer quick and clear progression routes across the business for individuals that show the drive and ambition to do so. As well as promotions, we offer competitive salaries, an uncapped commission scheme and additional prizes and competitions.
The office is bright, vibrant and buzzing. Located in the lovely town of West Bridgford, you are only a short walk away from the River Trent, shops, cafes and restaurants where some of the team like to spend their lunch breaks. There are also excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre.
- Good basic salary + uncapped commission
- Your birthday off
- Structured training and development
- Fridge Friday
- Vibrant and buzzing office and facilities
- State of the art software and systems
- Group outings, prizes & events – from celebration meals, sporting events to weekends away
- Excellent team culture
Does this sound like it could be the job for you?
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Stefanie Evans, Recruitment Director on 07954388772.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £19,000-£25,000 per annum (depending on experience) + uncapped commission + benefits
Posted date: 21/04/2022
Closing Date: TBC