Very qualified and experienced candidate. Computer literate with wide experience on a range of desktop systems and software packages running on various versions of Microsoft Windows and Apple OSX.
Experience with a wide range of management/system improvement tools, including process mapping, quality costing (PAF and process models), Taguchi experiment design, Ishikawa/cause & effect analysis, etc. Extensive management system audit and appraisal experience.
Familiar with First Point Assessment capability and audit criteria (including Verify for QHSE and Competence/Training).
Education & Qualifications
- BSc. Management
- MSc. Quality Management with Distinction
- IEng – Incorporated Engineer
- CQP – Chartered Quality Professional
- FCQI – Fellow of the Chartered Quality Institute
- FRSA – Fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufacture & Commerce
- MIET – Member of the Institute of Engineering & Technology
IRCA – Registered Lead Assessor with the International Register of Certificated Auditors
- Senior Member of the American Society for Quality
Subject : Quality Management, Engineering & Health and Social Care
Suitable for : Lecturer, Assessor & IQA
Available from : 15/07/2020
Updated on : 15/07/2020