Do you want to be part of an established market-leading brand that prides itself on its high-performance team culture?
Protocol are proud that, despite the pandemic, we have continued to grow at pace and are now looking to add new team members to our business. So, if you would like to be part of our growth journey whilst developing your own career, then this job could be for you.
We have over 26 years’ experience solely servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors and really understand recruitment. Our expertise, passion and specialist consultants have made us the first-choice supplier to many institutions across the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent recruitment services across both academic and non-academic roles. We recruit at every level in an organisation, from Chief Executive to support staff, temporary, sessional and interim contracts, to permanent appointments. Dedicated teams work on named accounts; with specialist teams working with independent training providers, colleges and universities.
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
Are you an experienced Billing Manager or Senior Consultant looking for that next step in your career?
In addition to your current job specification and under the supervision of your Recruitment Manager you will use your knowledge, skills and experiences to develop the team to ensure high performance and quality are achieved in all aspects of the role. In particular you will:
- Deputise for Recruitment Manager
- Deliver ‘Best in Class’ training and development sessions
- Monitor team performance
- Identify best practise
Your particular focus will be on team performance exploiting opportunities to grow portfolios through arming consultants with the relevant skills and confidence.
You will take responsibility for developing the team through excellent leadership, mentoring and motivation and build relations across your team and colleagues.
Responsibilities, Outputs and Outcomes
- Lead by example in all aspects of your work, identifying best practice and ways of working from across the wider teams.
- Support your Recruitment Manager, monitor team performance and progress against KPIs and targets.
- Be a cornerstone of a team that is ‘Best in Class’ in recruitment that thrives on feedback and learning from every opportunity. You will be a leader and innovator with an excellent knowledge of cross business policy and procedures.
- Deliver Induction and Role Based Training in line with business requirements.
- Deputise for Recruitment Manager as required to ensure team outputs are maintained.
- You are a natural team player with leadership skills or potential. You set the highest personal and professional standards leading by example in every aspect.
- You are highly skilled and experienced within your field of expertise and have a high level of knowledge of cross business functions and processes.
- You are ambitious and target driven going the extra mile to achieve team goals.
- You thrive in a feedback and learning culture using this to shape development of the team towards the achievement of excellence.
- You will ensure that team outputs do not fall below our ‘Best in Class’ standard.
- You celebrate all success and encourage the team to further excel.
- You are professional in appearance, punctual and committed.
- You will uphold the company’s values and standards.
- Higher Education
- Qualification relevant to your role
If you do not currently meet the Highly Desirable criteria you will be willing to consider personal and professional development towards it, with a measure of company support.
We believe our employees should be rewarded for the hard work they do, which is why we offer quick and clear progression routes across the business for individuals that show the drive and ambition to do so. As well as promotions, we offer competitive salaries, an uncapped commission scheme and additional prizes and competitions.
The office is bright, vibrant and buzzing. Located in the lovely town of West Bridgford, you are only a short walk away from the River Trent, shops, cafes and restaurants where some of the team like to spend their lunch breaks. There are also excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre.
- Good basic salary + uncapped commission
- Your birthday off
- Structured training and development
- Fridge Friday
- Vibrant and buzzing office and facilities
- State of the art software and systems
- Group outings, prizes & events – from celebration meals, sporting events to weekends away
- Excellent team culture
Does this sound like it could be the job for you?
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Stefanie Evans, Recruitment Director on 07954388772.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annum (depending on experience) + uncapped commission + benefits
Posted date: 21/04/2022
Closing Date: TBC