Do you want to be part of an established market-leading brand that prides itself on its high-performance team culture?
Protocol are proud that, despite the pandemic, we have continued to grow at pace and are now looking to add new team members to our business. So, if you would like to be part of our growth journey whilst developing your own career, then this job could be for you.
We have over 26 years’ experience solely servicing the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors and really understand recruitment. Our expertise, passion and specialist consultants have made us the first-choice supplier to many institutions across the UK.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent recruitment services across both academic and non-academic roles. We recruit at every level in an organisation, from Chief Executive to support staff, temporary, sessional and interim contracts, to permanent appointments. Dedicated teams work on named accounts; with specialist teams working with independent training providers, colleges and universities.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant responsibilities
- Plan for and secure new business opportunities to aid achievement of the budget sales target
- Networking to attract candidates and clients alike utilising social media and industry events
- To account manage, maintain and develop the existing portfolio of accounts in order to achieve revenue targets and maintain company standards
- Offer an outstanding level of customer care to all clients and candidates
- Maximise new business sales opportunities via a planned and strategic approach
- Interview candidates for client roles remotely via our online digital registration process
- Spec out candidates to create booking opportunities
- Achieve monthly sales and service KPI’s as set by the Management
Trainee Recruitment Consultant skills and experience
- Enthusiasm, drive and great communication skills
- Excellent track record of recruitment success
- Sales or customer service experience
- Commercially astute
- Confident and proactive approach to work
- Strong competitor
- Highly organised
- Negotiation skills and ability to command respect amongst senior decision makers
- A good understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- Potential to lead and train
We believe our employees should be rewarded for the hard work they do, which is why we offer quick and clear progression routes across the business for individuals that show the drive and ambition to do so. As well as promotions, we offer competitive salaries, an uncapped commission scheme and additional prizes and competitions.
The office is bright, vibrant and buzzing. Located in the lovely town of West Bridgford, you are only a short walk away from the River Trent, shops, cafes and restaurants where some of the team like to spend their lunch breaks. There are also excellent transport links into Nottingham City Centre.
- Good basic salary + uncapped commission
- Your birthday off
- Structured training and development
- Fridge Friday
- Vibrant and buzzing office and facilities
- State of the art software and systems
- Group outings, prizes & events – from celebration meals, sporting events to weekends away
- Excellent team culture
Does this sound like it could be the job for you?
For more information about this role, please download the information pack!
Please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Stefanie Evans, Head of FE Recruitment on 07954388772.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £19k-£22k per annum + uncapped commission + benefits
Posted date: 20/07/2021
Closing Date: TBC