Protocol is a market-leading recruitment company servicing the Education, Skills and Training sectors. We’ve been in the game for over 27 years – our brand is strong and well-known. We value the power of training and development, with several platforms available to help our employees succeed.
Have you finished your GCSE’s and now you are unsure what to do?
Maybe you have started a course, or a job and you aren’t enjoying it?
How does doing an apprenticeship in Business Admin or Customer Service or Recruitment sound?
The Protocol Group are looking for an apprentice to join us as a Customer Service Support Executive. We will put you through your apprenticeship whilst training you within the Education Recruitment Sector! A career within Recruitment offers you uncapped earning potential, progression & development opportunities, the ability to problem solve, negotiating skills, engaging telephone manner & have the ability to be in control of your own success/ financial earnings.
Hourly Rate – £7 per hour
Hours- Full Time, Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm
Start Date – ASAP
Location – West Bridgford
The role will include:
- Understanding how the Education Recruitment sector works
- Supporting our Consultants & Resourcers with any admin duties
- Formatting CV’s
- Chasing candidate documents E.G RTW, DBS, Teaching Qualifications etc
- Writing job adverts
- Speaking over the phone with candidates
What do we need from you?
- Organisational Skills
- Proficient skills in IT
What career opportunities could this offer you?
- Education Recruitment Consultant
- Education Recruitment Resourcer
- Compliance & Admin Officer
- Talent Acquisition Executive
What’s in it for you?
- This a fantastic opportunity to shape and help drive the business forwards
- Health care plans – Bupa & Wellbeing app, including employee assistance programme and 1:1 fitness and lifestyle coaching
- 25-days annual leave
- Payday breakfast
- Birthday day off
- Fridge Fridays
- Casual dress code
- Flexible holiday allowance – buy/sell
- Discounted gym memberships
To apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gabby Brydges, Talent Acquisition Executive on 0115 911 1244 for more information.
Location: West Bridgford, Nottingham
Salary: £7 per hour
Posted date: 03/10/2023
Closing Date: 31/10/2023