Protocol are delighted to announce they are working in partnership with a world renowned Airline, who’s apprenticeships provide practical training in a real-world environment, setting individuals on the path to becoming skilled aviation industry professionals.
They are currently looking to expand their teams, and are looking to recruit multiple Apprenticeship Coaches to support the apprentices studying the Level 3 Cabin Crew qualification. It is not essential you have experience within Aviation or Cabin Crew, full training and upskilling will be provided.
You will be required to work closely with apprentices to onboard, conduct assessments, on-programme reviews and design bespoke learning plans for each apprentice. You will play a vital role in ensuring that the apprenticeship runs seamlessly, is differentiated accordingly for each apprentice, and is compliant to the ESFA and Ofsted requirements. In addition to this, you will work in collaboration with the business’ Global Learning Academy, Crew Learning Team and Inflight Customer Service Team.
The successful candidates will have experience in working with apprenticeships, using apprenticeship standards and ideally e-portfolios. Effective implementation and evaluation of learning interventions are also key in this position.
This is an operational role, based at both London Heathrow and London Gatwick airports, and will include a rolling shift pattern of 6 days on, 3 days off between hours of 7:00am – 19:00pm.
- Assess and support apprentices throughout their apprenticeship programme through to timely achievement (including preparation for End Point Assessment)
- Manage and support the apprentice’s English and Maths (Functional Skills) learning alongside external suppliers
- Evaluating progress of apprentice through data, tracking progress against timely milestone.
- Ensuring apprentices are ready for end-point assessment
The person & qualifications
- Experience of working in customer contact environment such as; Aviation, Travel & Tourism or Hospitality
- Experience of working within apprenticeships, ideally working on the apprenticeship standards and working with e-portfolio
- Understanding the apprenticeship cycle from onboarding to End Point Assessment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Expertise in coaching and mentoring in a learning environment
For an informal and confidential discussion regarding this role, please contact Josh Smith on 0115 911 1167. To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 28th February
Type of Organisation : World renowned airline
Location: London Gatwick & Heathrow Airport
Salary: up to £40k per annum
Posted date: 18/02/2020
Closing Date: 28/03/2020