As part of National Apprenticeship Week we have had a chat with Erin, Account Manager for South & City College. Erin has recently completed her Level 3 Award in Recruitment Practice!
- What made you decide to study an apprenticeship?
I wanted to better my knowledge in the Recruitment industry, so decided to study the Level 3 Recruitment Practice course. It also tied in with my degree in Business & Marketing so I could draw in work and education experience.
- How did you find the course?
I found the course confirmed the knowledge I had learnt within my role at Protocol and it helped give me more confidence with the job I am doing.
- How was the support from Protocol throughout your studies?
Protocol were really supportive and allowed me to complete my assignments and have visits with my assessors.
- What part of your course have you found most valuable?
Learning to juggle full time work and study, I even decided to complete my Level 5 CIPD during this time – I must be mad!
- What are you plans now you have completed your apprenticeship?
To continue to grow my skills and expertise for my career.
- What advice would you give to someone thinking of studying an apprenticeship?
To just do it – it’s free and such a good qualification to have as you can work and study at the same time!