What do you look for in a career?
We’re all driven by different career incentives… perhaps you’re looking for a role with flexibility, where two days are never the same? You may simply be looking for a job with maximum earning potential and little micro management, or maybe you’d like to help other people succeed in their own lives?
Working at Protocol you can find all of that and more!
What is a recruitment career?
Recruitment is a dynamic, fast-paced and highly competitive industry that offers exciting career opportunities. The reason many people decide to get into recruitment is the lifestyle and rewards available to the go-getters. This career path is perfect for those who have excellent people skills, love variety in their job and are self-motivated to succeed.
Main aspects of the role include but are not limited to:
- Attracting/headhunting candidates on behalf of clients. (Luckily with Protocol, we have an expansive talent pool to help you)
- Building trusted relationships with clients
- Building a network of candidates that will return to you throughout their careers.
What could be more rewarding than getting paid to make people’s careers/lives better?
Who are Protocol?
We are a specialist full-service recruiter with over 26 years of experience dedicated to the Education, Skills, Training & Employability sectors. People are at the heart of everything we do, with our passionate, energetic team providing an unsurpassed customer experience. We offer full training from our experienced managers and teams to provide you with excellent career progression and a portfolio of professional networks.
We also offer great benefits…
- Full Autonomy and freedom of movement
- Excellent bonus structure
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays (Increasing during your service)
- Buy or sell Holiday scheme!
- Your Birthday off!
- Flexible Working
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly lunch club incentive
- Office fruit
- Early finishes on Fridays!
- Multiple company social events out including summer events, quizzes, team building days, Christmas Party!
- Fun sales and team days
- Dress Down Fridays
- Friday pizza’s / beers / fizz!
- Payday Breakfasts!
- Modern office facilities
- Continued learning & coaching
- Clearly structured career progression
- No micro-management from your boss!
A Protocol we understand the secret to our success is our people and put great focus on embracing diversity and creating an inclusive culture. Our teams are made up of people from a variety of backgrounds, genders, ethnicities, races and sexual orientation and as such embed the principles of FREDIE (Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, Engagement) in everything we do.
We’re always looking for talented, passionate people to join us here at Protocol. If you think you’ve got what it takes, or fancy finding out a bit more about working with us, we want to hear from you.
Protocol are proud to be Disability Confident Committed. We are happy to make any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the recruitment process should you need it, please let us know.
For more information about our recruitment opportunities, or to arrange an informal discussion with one of our recruitment managers, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org