Due to the ongoing growth of our clients businesses and training centres, we have an ever increasing requirement for Business Development Managers.
Business development managers are concerned with improving and growing a business, by establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners
As a business development manager, you’ll identify new business opportunities in order to generate revenue, improve profitability and help the business grow.
Your work can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the appropriate markets, or enhancing the operation of the business, position or reputation in some way.
You may have a single role in the organisation or lead a team of staff. Your work will often reach across all areas of the business.
Types of business management
Business development can be applied to almost all types of business, but our multiple clients focus on the following:
- Education & Apprenticeships
Alternatively, you may work across many different businesses, but with a specific focus on either:
- B2B (business to business)
- B2C (business to consumer)
As a business development manager, you’ll need to:
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organisation, generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
On offer are a variety of salaries ranging from: £28,000-£50,000 per annum, dependant upon experience.
To express your interest in any of our current or upcoming roles, please send your CV to email@example.com
Not quite right for you, but know someone who may be interested? We’re currently offering a BDM referral fee, where if you recommend someone to us, we place them and they pass their probation, you’ll receive £250 in Amazon vouchers as a thank you from us!
Organisation: UK wide opportunities available
Salary : £28,000-£50,000 per annum, dependant upon experience
Posted date: 21/07/2021
Closing Date: TBC